|Category:||Business Management||Entry Experience:||4 years|
|Job Type:||Full time||Positions:||1|
|Entry Level:||Mid level||Date Posted:||Apr 24, 2023|
|Location:||Nairobi||Apply Before:||May 6, 2023|
|Views:||Days Remaining:||219 days elapsed|
Brief About Employer
APA LIFE ASSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED
Apollo Group (Apollo Investments Limited)was an idea born from the need to harness synergies across the insurance business. Built on commitment, integrity and innovation, it has risen to be one of the leading financial groups in East Africa. Apollo Investments Limited (AIL) includes APA Insurance (Kenya and Uganda).
This position is responsible for managing the client’s benefits as per the policy and responding to clients queries through email/telephone.
KEY PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Reviewing and issuing pre-authorization.
- Handling the 24-hour call center (cell phones /office lines) and responding to clients’ queries as they arise.
- Interacting with clients, brokers, clinicians, APA relationship officers, and schemes HR’s as required to resolve problems/update progress in a manner consistent with the principles of the policy.
- Conducting hospital visits to assess patient’s care throughout the continuum of care for diagnosis/procedures as well as maintaining the client’s /provider relationship.
- Reporting adverse occurrences relating to clients’ management, and policy with appropriate action to ensure compliance with quality patient care.
- Coordinating step-down management and referrals for all clients with chronic diseases
- Participating in health talks/wellness camps and service meetings
- Participating in company CSR and brand-building activities in liaison with other departments.
- Bachelor’s degree/Diploma in relevant field
JOB SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Team player with strong interpersonal and persuasive skills
- Good Communication and interpersonal skills
- Good analytical skills and keenness to details
- Excellent Negotiation skills
- Effective decision maker
- Any Relevant professional qualification
- At least 4 years of relevant experience
How to Apply
Register and login with your applicant or student account to access the ability to upload your C.V and apply for a job.
You need to login to apply for this job. If you already have an account with us, please proceed to login below.
Do not have an account? Proceed to click on 'New User? Register Now' button below.