|Category:||Other||Entry Experience:||5 years|
|Job Type:||Full time||Positions:||1|
|Entry Level:||Management Level||Date Posted:||Jun 29, 2023|
|Location:||NAIROBI||Apply Before:||Jun 28, 2024|
|Views:||Days Remaining:||200 days remaining|
Brief About Employer
Awards Training Limited
Awards Training Limited
HEAVY DIESEL MECHANIC
We are looking for tradesperson –Heavy Diesel Mechanics for our Australian clients
The successful candidate’s duties will include, but not limited to;
- Collaborate with other repair team members to ensure vehicle are safely and efficiently operating to the drivers seeds.
- Running diagnostic tests on diesel engines and interpreting the results to offer suitable solutions.
- Making mechanical, hydraulic and electrical repairs on equipment such as light and heavy trucks, excavators, loaders, skid steer, small engines and more.
- Inspecting vehicle system, including suspensions, steering and exhausts
- Troubleshoot issues with diesel engines.
- Perform preventative maintenance/machine inspections/
- Determine parts tools necessary for mechanical, hydraulic and electrical repairs
- Maintain clean and safe work area,
- Repairing or replacing vehicle transmissions, brakes, engines and other associated parts
- Conducting fields’ visits in the case of an emergency or sudden breakdown.
- Test driving repaired vehicles to gauge their performance.
- Completing oil changes, wheel balancing, alignment and brake checks.
- Maintaining records of parts inventory and serviced vehicles.
Required skills and experience:
- 5 years minimum experience with heavy trucks repair or diesel/heavy equipment repair.
- Sound understanding of mechanical processes.
- Must be able to maintain satisfactory motor vehicle record
- Work safely and not create or ignore hazards
- Clean communicator and punctual.
- Reliable and enthusiastic
- Willingness and relocate to Australia.
- Annual salary will be a minimum of $75000AUD
- Company subsidized Health Insurance
- Performance bonus incentives
- Employee Share Plan programs.
- Industry leading Parental leave policies- with up to 20 weeks maternity leave and up to 4 weeks paternity leave.
- Employee wellness program that includes free, confidential counselling and wellbeing services.
- Income protection insurance from commencement.
You need to login to apply for this job. If you already have an account with us, please proceed to login below.
Do not have an account? Proceed to click on 'New User? Register Now' button below.